1) "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
2) Nick Lacheys (um, a.k.a. Miller Lights).
3) Friends who own actual properties and allow me to sleep on their couches.
4) Turkey & mashed taters. OMG, TURKEY. The food.. and probably the country too, if I ever visit.
5) The Moosehead in Paris.
6) The 99 - the pinnacle of Ltown.
7) Vests (a creative way to hide your Thanksgiving gut).
8) Birth control. Is there a better way to prevent the Immaculate Conception from occurring twice?
9) Traveling, traveling, traveling.
10) Friends & Family. Would I be human had I not mentioned them?
Hope everyone enjoyed a lovely and delicious Thanksgiving. My gut is supremely full... but not full enough for a few more beers, some darts, and some Rock Band.. give me that guuuuuuiiiiiiitar!!!