Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Top 10: I Am Thankful For...

1) "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

2) Nick Lacheys (um, a.k.a. Miller Lights).

3) Friends who own actual properties and allow me to sleep on their couches.

4) Turkey & mashed taters. OMG, TURKEY. The food.. and probably the country too, if I ever visit.

5) The Moosehead in Paris.

6) The 99 - the pinnacle of Ltown.

7) Vests (a creative way to hide your Thanksgiving gut).

8) Birth control. Is there a better way to prevent the Immaculate Conception from occurring twice?

9) Traveling, traveling, traveling.

10) Friends & Family. Would I be human had I not mentioned them?

Hope everyone enjoyed a lovely and delicious Thanksgiving. My gut is supremely full... but not full enough for a few more beers, some darts, and some Rock Band.. give me that guuuuuuiiiiiiitar!!!

3 comments:

Hillz said...

I agree with 100% of your list. We had the best Thanksgiving ever...we played Rock Band all day!

Lil' Boozie said...

Why thank you, Erin. Rock Band has helped to redefine the meaning of "motor skills" for me.

Isa said...

oh suzzelle, what fun it is to read your blog - your voice comes through your writing! and having once been to the 99, it is quite clear to me why it is in your top ten :)